One Fine Day is a refreshing alternative to the traditional bridal fair, showcasing a handpicked collection of sought after vendors in the wedding field. Not only is One Fine Day the perfect outlet for creative couples to gain inspiration from unique vendors in the planning of their big day, but a fun way to spend a Saturday or Sunday with your friends/family/bridal party.
Have a look at the latest One Fine Day held in Sydney, May 2012.
The fair will be divided into sections:
THE ATRIUM: This amazing space full of natural light will be the backdrop for our photographers, stationers, stylists, florists,
cake suppliers, furniture hire and musicians.
THE BEAUTY PARLOUR: Adjoining the Ladies dressing room, the Beauty Parlour will play host to our make up, hair artists and bridal accessories.
THE LADIES DRESSING ROOM: With it’s exposed brick work and intimate surrounds, this space lends
itself to the perfect backdrop for stunning bridal gowns.
STYLE MARKET/MAN LAND: A space similar to the ladies dressing room, but designed specifically for the guys!
STYLE MARKET: Situated adjacent to the atrium, the style market is a huge space just waiting to be filled with creative vendors.
What to expect when you walk through the doors at Sun Studios:
- Colour, fun and general amazing inspiration for your big day
- Champagne, wine or beer on arrival
- Food trucks! even a coffee cart and gourmet gelato
- Something fun for the males
- Food tastings
- Interactive Fashion Gallery
- Acoustic chilled tunes
- Chance to meet and greet with the best and most creative wedding vendors Sydney has to offer
What not to expect when you walk through the doors at Sun studios:
- the hard sell. No one is there to talk you in or out of anything.
- We promise no chair covers or organza in any form
- to feel overwhelmed or confused by the whole ‘wedding’ deal
- for vendors to forget what your wedding is really and truly about: YOU!
- bland or boring styling that makes you feel like having a little nanna nap
You can check out the latest the inaugral One Fine Day to hit Sydney in May 2012 here.